Good for the skin, good for the Earth, good for everyone.
・Purifies, tones and brightens the complexion
・Recommended for combination to oily skin
・100% natural Montmorillonite green clay
・Pure dried superfine green clay 100% naturally
Rich in trace elements and mineral salts, our Premium Green Clay has a naturally high alkalinity of 8.8 pH and a strong negative ionic charge.
Ultra-pure, clean, allergen-free, lab-tested, and rich in beneficial trace minerals, making it the clay of choice for internal and external use.
‣ Our green clay is considered queen of clay. It is characterized by the presence and the purest and highest concentration of Montmorillonite, more than 97% of the total mineral.
Suggestions for external employment:
‣ Green clay is remarkable and has absolutely miraculous properties for skin care:
・Ideal in compress, in mask or in a bath
・Excellent for healing and scarring of wounds poultice, she relieves rheumatism, and helps with circulation and pain in case of hematomas
・In mask, she regulates excess sebum in combination to oily skin and scalp
・It contributes to fight against premature aging of the skin, at reduce rosacea, acne and the laughs
Internal Job Suggestions:
‣ Used internally, we guarantee it without additives food.
‣ For the digestive problems, she is iready for a cure over a period 3 weeks, afterwards take a break for a week, then continue this process during 3 months:
・Take a tea spoon (non-metallic) of clay once a day in a large glass of still water.
・If possible, let this mixture sit for at least 2 hours or overnight to activate the properties of the clay.
・drink clay water ideally in the morning on an empty stomach without the deposit. Wait an hour before eating. After 1 week you can mix and drink with the clay sediment.
‣ You absolutely must increase your fluid intake taking clay internally, to better eliminate toxins.
⚠ Possible contraindications for people suffering from:
・Iron absorption problems
・If you are taking medication (talk to your doctor)
☞ For all additional information, consult our pages:
▻ The benefits of clay
▻ Internal Clay Uses
▻ External Clay Uses
Montmorillonite green clay / Montmorillonite (French Green) Clay