Good for the skin, good for the Earth, good for everyone.
・Handmade 100% natural shampoo
・Purifies and protects the scalp
・Nourishes and cares for your hair
・Based on shea butter
・Perfect for restoring balance to the scalp with its pH of 8-9
・Delicate scent of lavender and geranium
・100% natural and organic ingredients
Our solid shampoos contain only natural ingredients. They are handcrafted with natural, vegan and organic ingredients. They gently wash your hair and facilitate detangling.
Free of palm oil, preservatives and free of lactose, gluten, GMOs, parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, ammonium, synthetic dye, aluminum and synthetic fragrance.
So you like the idea of using an all-natural shampoo, but are worried about going without your usual chemical? Don't be. It may take a few washes to make the transition, but it's pretty easy if you follow our simple tips!
☞ How to switch from a liquid shampoo to a solid shampoo?
・At start of use, your scalp may become slightly oily or dry, or switch between the two. It can also feel frizzy or waxy, like there's a bit of residue in it. Do not panic - it's normal, and that's just how your hair adjusts, as your scalp needs time to rebalance its natural oil production. This stage usually lasts about a week, depending on the damage caused by chemical shampoos.
・Once your hair gets used to it, it will be softer, cleaner and much easier to comb. Because our natural shampoo bars cleanse and revitalize your hair without stripping it of its natural sebum. Dandruff can also go away because your scalp isn't dried out and your skin isn't reacting to those nasty chemicals that bottled shampoos are full of.
☞ Our tips for an easy transition:
‣ Use an apple cider vinegar rinse (see below) as it helps to restore your scalp's pH balance and banish old chemicals. It will also protect the tips of each hair and also give it a nice shine.
‣ Brush your hair gently and often (at least twice a day), brushing from scalp to ends, so you can help redistribute your hair's natural oils.
‣ Give your hair a few days rest between washes, just so it has time to adjust.
‣ Rinse your hair thoroughly each time you wash it, to make sure you get rid of all traces of shampoo.
‣ Try using a little dry shampoo if your hair is oily, rubbing a small amount into your scalp before brushing it out.
‣ To help calm frizz or tangles, you can also try adding a little argan oil to your hair.
‣ If your hair contains a lot of product, before using the shampoo bar, try the simple baking soda rinse which we have detailed below.
☞ Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse:
Just add 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to one liter of tap water in a clean bottle. You can optionally add 3 drops of essential oil to bring a more pleasant fragrance. Then mix well and use the rinse water within 24 hours.
☞ Baking Soda Clarifying Rinse Recipe:
Baking soda is an easy to use clarifier, and it helps remove grease and product residue from your hair. You have to add 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 1-2 cups of warm water. Mix these ingredients in a spray bottle or mug, then wet your hair, apply the rinse, and work it in. Then, rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water, then wash it.
Simply run the shampoo bar through your wet hair back and forth, after styling it well. This will help you avoid creating pesky knots. Once you have a good amount of shampoo on your head, massage your scalp with your fingers. Rinse your hair with clean water until every drop of shampoo is gone. That's it - you're done!
⚠ Warnings: Not recommended for bleached or dyed hair. The quality of our solid shampoo may vary depending on the hardness of your tap water.
♲ Our cardboard boxes are recycled and recyclable ♲
Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate*, Sodium Castorate*, Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil*, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Linalool*** Organic
** From essential oils